CAPRE Webinar Rewind: Equinix, GBA, S&P, DataBank, GIGA Data Centers, Skybox Datacenters Talk Supply Chain Disruption & Leasing on May 20, 2020 [Full video available]
On Wednesday May 20, CAPRE continued the digital infrastructure industry response to COVID-19 and discussion of opportunities in the current environment with representatives of Equinix, Schneider Electric, GBA, Skybox, Vertiv, Host in Ireland, S&P, DataBank, & GIGA Data Centers.
Sponsored by RTE Group, CAPRE’s Commercial Real Estate Daily featured discussion and debate about the impact of COVID-19 on supply chain in Asia, Europe and North America, as well as an update on leasing in hyperscale, wholesale and colocation data centers. Panelists and attendees participated from North America and Europe.
Many thanks to our expert speakers:
* Gabe Cole, Co-Founder, RTE Group / Chief Technology, Strongbow Consulting Group, LLC
* Eric Bezek, Region Director – North Carolina, Equinix
* Gregor Berkowitz, Founder/Managing Partner, GBA
* Daniel Bizo, Principal Analyst – Datacenters, TMT Research, S&P Global Market Intelligence
* Jerry Blair, Vice President & Co-Founder, DataBank
* Garry Connolly, Founder/President, Host in Ireland
* Gordon Kellerman, Vice President, Skybox
* Claudia Massey, Business Operations, Cloud & Service Provider Segment, Schneider Electric
* Jake Ring, Co-Founder & CEO, GIGA Data Centers
* Greg Stover, Director – National Accounts, Vertiv Co.